Friday, September 10, 2010

EVERYDAY YOU LEARN

Life is a learning process, its a series of choices you make, those choices result in different new experiences and again those experiences make you learn a lot of new things.
Yesterday i learned two important things...
1. Life is not what you plan its everything that you don't plan. A lot of people won't agree with me on this even maybe i won't agree after a little while but i said this based on my experience of whatever is happening in the present. Its not that i don't meant what i am saying now or that i'll (in future) deny i said it. Its just the circumstances...
2. No matter what happens, no matter how screwed up you are, you should always do things for your loved ones they like. Your family, friends, you care for them, love them. So its not fair to be selfish when it comes to their happiness. Taking them for granted screws you up even more and its too late when you come to know of it!!!

I am the kinda person for whom loved ones matter the most. I adore them and try my best to not ever hurt them intentionally or unintentionally...

I'll tell all about the story behind these two lessons later on...

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with this topic. If we stop learning, we stop growing. Anyway, we are still waiting on the story behind these 2 lessons....I hope its a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete