Friday, September 24, 2010

CRUSH DISCUSSION!

So my exams are on(still blogging!!! :P)..
On my last exam(waiting for question paper to reach our respective desks!!) we were discussing my best friends' crush..she has got like million crushes but the latest one, she calls him "tall dark and handsome guy", hes a young officer. She tells me how she keeps noticing silly little things about him apart from the usual big things to notice..hehehe. He has this BEAUTIFUL bike, awesome wrist watch he wears, hes like really tall and shes just..well shorty!! She says she notices his socks..!!! I mean c'mon now!!! That day when she was staring at his bike like anything, he came over, turned on the key and...hhmm gone...oops!!


Today we were discussing another officer and his bike. This one, I saw few days back and couldn't notice anything more than the bike(cruiser bike...they are my fav!!WOW) and that according to the bike hes really short so the bike doesn't suit him. Today in the morning when I was just about to leave my place for college I saw that officer again and THE BIKE!! WOW!! THE WAY IT SHINES IN THE MORNING SUN...PURE BEAUTY :D I was right beside him, had a pretty good angle to notice almost everything so I got to know that it wasn't actually a guy its a LADY OFFICER!!!
I'm not crushing over her(though I like soldier girls!! :P but she ain't that appealing and I'm in a committed relationship I love my girl :) ) but her bike is way awesome..

BUT how come I didn't notice a girl!!!! :P
oh well she always wears this huge helmet and I was way too busy  with my eyes all over the bike :D

No comments:

Post a Comment