Thursday, December 23, 2010

SO ITS DECEMBER...AGAIN!!

Writing after a long time I have been busy...

--My lady paid me a visit after 6 damn months!!...those were the best 3 days :D.
--Working on my final year project.
--Exams.
--I got a labrador female puppy, shes the cutest in the world and I named her zoe, just love having her around. But she bites a lot...shes busy chewing my mouse as I write this...
--Preparing for plenty of entrance exams...

Anyway I love being busy, sitting idle is not my thing I hate it when I go total jobless. There is something about December especially this December, though its been the best month of 2010, it was the most adventurous month of the year with my lady, got a dog ( just LOVE dogs, my lady is not a dog person unfortunately :[ ) I have always wanted one and  my girl just made it the best...she makes everything perfect, simply perfect.(oops I have already mentioned all of this :P).

Its been a great year, excluding few ups and downs. In January my father was diagnosed with chronic renal failure and now hes doing much better, except that part everything has been just right. Somehow I don't want this year to end, I have been through plenty of major changes of my life during 2010, so its special to me in many ways, I came out to my friends, I am a total different person after all that has happened. And also its my last year at this place. I'm Small town girl (for now that is!)..hope to move out from here pretty soon.

I'm gonna skip new year celebrations this year (exams and projects keeping me really really busy!!). And as always I don't have a new year resolution because first I'm not good at keeping them and second I set a resolution for each day, they are much easier to work on. Also I see 1st Jan just like any other day nothing special and so the night of 31st December, besides I'm not very excited about this new year...
Christmas is here happy atmosphere, festivities...I like the positivity in the air at this time of the year.
I wish merry Christmas and a very happy new year to everyone have a great time spread love, hug more...oooh I need a hug...

* i do not own any of the images *

4 comments:

  1. I dont have any tattoos but I was definitely considering getting the first picture (on this blog) tattooed on me. I love it! Anyway, like your girlfriend, I am NOT a dog person. I am grossed out by how they lick their privates and just do gross things. It's strange, but I HATE that pets pee and poop in public...lol. Where else are they supposed to go...I know. But I hate to see it. Right now, as a puppy, your dog is absolutely freakin' precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah do post the picture...even i don't like this poop and pee thing but not just dogs i totally love animals...and i wish i could train them or something to maintain the cleanliness...lol..and yeah my puppy is really adorable and precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blogrollin ya, loved some of your posts, we do share a few things in common especially bout the totally Lovin my family bit!

    Cheerio... here's to a long happily ever after to you and your mate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the wishes...and here i was wondering no one reads my blog!

    ReplyDelete